In running a business, of course, we need a marketing strategy. Marketing strategies that are currently popular are social media and blogs. Social media, such as Instagram and Pinterest, are visual-based social media. Currently, most social media users are concerned with the aesthetics of attractive content. Creative and interesting content makes us get likes and followers in large numbers. This of course can attract potential customers.
In promoting your business through social media or blogs, you need to create creative and quality content. Of course, this tip will attract more people and potential customers. In addition to being interesting, the content you create must also provide the information needed by viewers. Here are eight tips for crafting creative, interesting and useful content for your business.
Original content resonates with Google and your site’s visitors. Plagiarizing other people’s content can cause you to receive a warning or a penalty from Google, it can even make you start over from zero. In creating original content, you need to learn about how to write good content to increase the ranking of your blog or social media. Your idea must be original. Using the same concept or post again and again is not original.
Everyone has a different way of learning. Some people may be able to understand easily by seeing, while others are easier to understand by listening. Therefore, you can add content in the form of images or videos and then use the help of agencies such as The Marketing Heaven to attract as many viewers as possible. Adding pictures, videos, or diagrams can also make it easier for readers to understand the information you convey. In addition, content with good visuals can increase people’s interest in your content.
A good headline can arouse interest and invite readers. The thing you need to note is that 80 percent of people will read your headline. However, only 20 percent of those people will read your entire content. This is what makes your headline as important as the article itself.
The ultimate goal of a search engine is to provide multiple answers to a particular question. This is the same with visitors on your blog site or on your social media. When people read a blog post, view an infographic, or watch a video, they want answers to gain knowledge. One important tip for you is that people not only want answers, but they want answers quickly. So, create easy-to-read content so people can catch the important parts quickly.
In writing an article for a company blog, of course hundreds of people will read your writing. Therefore, you need to provide accurate information. Imagine if you provide perfunctory information, then it will have a negative impact on the company and for yourself. Your blog is a reflection of your company. If there is a problem with your blog, it will have an impact on how people view your product.
Here are some additional tips you can do:
● Consider what sites and who you are linking to. Providing links to quality websites will build more trust from your readers.
● Provide links to more content. The more you support what you write, the more trustworthy your content will be.
● Create links to other sources and content to help search engines know what your content is about, and how it should be categorized.
Engaging content offers something new, a new perspective, knowledge, something useful, inspiring, or entertaining. Engaging content gives readers something they’ve never seen before. Here are some tips to help you write engaging content:
● Make the reader wonder. This doesn’t mean creating an unfinished post, but includes questions that make readers reflect on how they can implement the knowledge you provide.
● Impressive introductory part. Most people probably only need to read the first few sentences to determine a post is worth reading. Tell readers why they need to stay on your content and tell them what you’ll cover in this blog post. Make them want to read it.
● Use stories because people love stories. You can use an anecdote in the introduction or story section of a blog post. Stories can help clarify a point.
● When you provide content that invites a lot of comments, search engines will consider your posts important and update them regularly. This is a great way to get search engines to come back to your site more often.
One important writing lesson is to limit mistakes. It’s quite challenging and requires some hard work, but it can make your compositions a lot better. You should present information on your blog or social media briefly and directly to the core of the issue that contains the information. You don’t need to focus on the word count. Longer blog posts don’t mean they’re better. Oftentimes, creating short blog posts is more difficult and more time-consuming than writing multiple ones.
Starting a blog or social media, especially for business promotion, requires a commitment. If you write a few posts and then leave, you won’t have many new readers or subscribers. Not only that, search engines also don’t like sites that are not regularly updated. If you have a blog or website, you need to update it regularly with quality content. Many sites with good content are updated regularly. In addition, sites that post more frequently have a stronger wave of visitors.
Finally, here are eight tips you can do to create engaging creative content for your business. In creating content, we cannot create it at random. The information in it also needs to be verified because the content on blogs and on social media is a reflection of the quality of the company and the author himself. Therefore, you can practice the tips above to maintain customer interest in your business.